Saturday, January 8, 2011

Assassin's Creed: brotherhood

SOOO I'm doing my very first post about waiting for my Assassin recruits to finish their contracts so that I can move on in the game...

I killed several of my past recruits by sending them on contracts with near impossible odds in and effort to get them to a higher level quicker. I was successful the first two times I tried it. I got two level 2 recruits all the way to level 9 having done only 2 contracts. After that though I killed 5 trying to recreate that success.

A completely unrelated side note I wanted to add. My little brother got me one of the best Christmas gifts I've ever had. A signed first edition copy of the very first comic int he Anita Blake saga by Laurell K. Hamilton. I am still through the moon about it. 70 percent of the Anita Blake books that I own are first editions so this is like such a gem for my collection I had a Geek-gasm the moment I unwrapped it. I officially have the best little brother in the world.

So I have just been notified that my recruits have finished their assignments or died either way I gotta stop now so until next time... hopefully its not too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment